ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP
Supercharge your mind, body and soul with the power of SOMA breathing exercises. Specific breathing techniques combined with transformative music makes this revolutionary meditation experience highly liberating while also increasing your energy, health and vitality. This specific technique can transform on a cellular level and is a compliment to other breathing techniques.
Benefits of SOMA Breath
One of the main goals of SOMA Breath is to correct your breathing so that your normal rate of breathing at rest is 5-6 breaths per minute. On average people breathe 10+ breaths per minute. Slowing your breath can help
protect against disease, balance your emotions and help you be more in flow state.
Additional Benefits of SOMA Breath Include:
● More efficient at using oxygen
● Better tolerance for carbon dioxide
● Increases mind-body connection
● Increases cardiovascular health
● Improves stamina and endurance
● Reduces inflammation
● Balances the nervous system
● Deep state of meditation
● Mind reprogramming and self hypnosis
● Mental and physical resilience
● Calmer and clearer mind
● Better judgement and decision making
● Manage stress
● Awaken to your soul’s purpose and authentic self
● Increased confidence and self esteem
● Emotional processing and release
And there are still more!
Your breath can truly set you free.
The SOMA method will help you break free from the past, so you can be more present, in the flow, liberated and
empowered to be the sole creator of your reality.
March 21, 1:00PM - 2:30PM